Last Updated: Thu Sep 08 2022 05:11:19 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)We are committed to making our websites and mobile applications usable by all people, whatever their abilities or disabilities. To achieve this we strive to comply with the W3C’s [Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1](https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/).
This site is created for flexible use on supporting devices. Find out more about software vendor accessibility with:
- Microsoft Accessibility Learn about built-in accessibility tools and features in Windows
- Apple Accessibility Find out how Apple supports inclusive use of Mac computers, and portable devices like iPhone& iPad
- Google Accessibility Read about Google's support for devices using the Android operating system, like smart phones and tablets
Limitations of this site's accessibility
While we've done a lot to ensure this site is accessibility, you may find some limitations:
- We aim to write simply and clearly. Some articles may be harder to read if they are about technical topics.
- Some of our articles contain audio and video from third parties. We aim to add captions, text transcripts and audio description to stories wherever possible.
- While the site has been created to be as accessible as possible, the website has not yet been user-tested with people who have disabilities.
Let us know if you have difficulties using this site
If you find anything on the site difficult to use please contact us with details of your experience.
You can help get to the bottom of your difficulty faster by providing us with the information suggested in Contacting Organisations about Inaccessible Websites.
All constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or usability of this website is welcome and will be carefully considered.